- Download the .zip file to your computer
- Unpack the .zip file (right-click > Extract All in Windows Explorer, double-click in Mac Finder)
- Start the app by double-clicking the .exe file (Windows) or .app file (Mac)
The first time you open it, you need to do the following to make your operating system trust the app:
- On Windows, in the warning dialogue that pops up, choose “more info” and then “run anyway”
- On Mac, control-click (right click) the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
After you opened the app, a menu lets you start the session, edit the session name and adjust settings.
After you started a session, tablets running Tagtool can join the session if they are on the same Wifi network (Network>Join Session)
To output the screen to a projector or other external display, simply connect a video cable and mirror the screen.
PRO TIP: If you hold down Ctrl (Windows) or Alt (Mac) while starting the app, a dialogue pops up that lets you choose different resolutions, and switch between windowed or fullscreen mode.